We have the answer for Cutting beam crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Cutting beam crossword clue answer below.
Cutting beam Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on May 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Looks as if Crossword Clue
- Comparable Crossword Clue
- .001 inch Crossword Clue
- Perfume bottle Crossword Clue
- Kind of daisy Crossword Clue
- Lode of unrefined metal, fully stated? Crossword Clue
- Alternative to vanilla, informally Crossword Clue
- 2010s dance move often done with the Whip Crossword Clue
- Western U.S. gas brand Crossword Clue
- Certain cola container Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUTTING (noun)
- an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge
- CUTTING (adjective)
- (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character
- painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- BEAM (noun)
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
- BEAM (verb)
- emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
The Premier Sunday Crossword is a weekly crossword puzzle that is published in the Sunday edition of the New York Post. It is considered to be one of the largest Sunday crossword puzzles in the world, with over 70 clues and a challenging difficulty level.
The Premier Sunday Crossword was first introduced in 2004, and has since become a popular pastime for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is known for its creative and challenging clues, as well as its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
One of the unique features of the Premier Sunday Crossword is its use of unusual grid shapes, which can sometimes make the puzzle even more challenging to solve. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.