We have the answer for Dark crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dark Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dark. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dark crossword clue should be:
- UNLIT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNLIT (adjective)
- not set afire or burning
- without illumination
- DARK (noun)
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- absence of light or illumination
- DARK (adjective)
- stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable
- causing dejection
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Vatican’s surroundings Crossword Clue
- Made noises on a ledge, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Balls in gyms, sometimes Crossword Clue
- Politico’s concern Crossword Clue
- Stuck Crossword Clue
- London-based multinational bank Crossword Clue
- Frappuccino option Crossword Clue
- Plant Crossword Clue
- “S” term meaning “to take a dip”? Crossword Clue
- Fivers, informally Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.