We have the answer for Delete crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Delete Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Freaky Friday” or “The Parent Trap”? NYT Crossword Clue
- Midmonth date Crossword Clue
- Words shared by forbidden lovers, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Lemon meringue pie ingredient NYT Crossword Clue
- Oracle NYT Crossword Clue
- Plastic fastener NYT Crossword Clue
- Attention-hoarding, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Members of a flock NYT Crossword Clue
- “All right, already!” Crossword Clue
- Commit an illegal act NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- DROP (4 letters)
- ERASE (5 letters)
- CUTOUT (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUTOUT (noun)
- a part that is cut out or is intended to be cut out
- a photograph from which the background has been cut away
- DELETE (verb)
- wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information
- remove or make invisible
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.