We have the answer for Deal costs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Deal costs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Deal costs. This clue last appeared December 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Deal costs crossword clue should be:
- ANTES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COSTS (noun)
- pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation
- DEAL (noun)
- an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- DEAL (verb)
- take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Noise in the night Crossword Clue
- Worship Crossword Clue
- Tennis’s “King of Clay,” familiarly Crossword Clue
- Set foot on Crossword Clue
- Folder Features Crossword Clue
- Hangouts for GIs Crossword Clue
- Throw ___ (rage) Crossword Clue
- Pickup in an alley Crossword Clue
- Touched lovingly Crossword Clue
- Dickens’s scheming clerk Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.