We have the answer for Deal (with) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Deal (with) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Eugene Sheffer Crosswords.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Morsel Crossword Clue
- Hitchcock thriller Crossword Clue
- Words to Brutus Crossword Clue
- Reside Crossword Clue
- Porch Crossword Clue
- Garden area Crossword Clue
- “Don’t delay!” Crossword Clue
- Type measures Crossword Clue
- Hawkeyes’ home Crossword Clue
- Knight’s address Crossword Clue
You can play the Eugene Sheffer crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- COPE (4 letters)
- ADDRESS (7 letters)
- SEETO (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADDRESS (verb)
- put an address on (an envelope)
- give a speech to
- ADDRESS (noun)
- social skill
- written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
- COPE (noun)
- brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- a long cloak; worn by a priest or bishop on ceremonial occasions
- COPE (verb)
- succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.