We have the answer for Defendant’s defense crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Defendant’s defense Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Defendant’s defense. This clue last appeared January 4, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Defendant’s defense crossword clue should be:
- ALIBI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEFENSE (noun)
- the speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- DEFENDANT (noun)
- a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law; the person being sued or accused
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- www.tulane.___ Crossword Clue
- Grumpy moods Crossword Clue
- Chicken ___ (Filipino dish) Crossword Clue
- Past, present or future NYT Crossword Clue
- Primary Crossword Clue
- Garden with forbidden fruit Crossword Clue
- ___ ex machina Crossword Clue
- Reddit Q&A session Crossword Clue
- Bakeware coating Crossword Clue
- ‘Eastern Sounds’ jazz instrumentalist Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.