Destiny 2 is releasing its latest update 126.96.36.199, featuring a slew of fixes and enhancements to gameplay, Guardian ranks, and more.
For Crucible, a prevalent issue where all players could hear all Crest pick-up sounds in the Supremacy game mode has been rectified. Also, the Salvage activity has seen a crucial fix, addressing a problem that caused players to lose their connection to the activity during the Boss encounter.
In Guardian Ranks, the update has tackled two primary issues. One was related to the Champ title, which wasn’t counting towards progress linked to Guardian Ranks objectives. The second issue pertained to the Rank 7 objective Centrifuse, which wasn’t progressing when players used the weapon in PvP. Both these issues have now been resolved.
Armor modifications have also been part of the update. Exotic armor that is focused at Rahool now boasts similar stats to Exotic armor obtained from drops. Moreover, the issue with the incorrect description of the Exotic Warlock helm Cenotaph Mask has been rectified.
The update 188.8.131.52 has also brought important changes to weapons. Firstly, the time window where a weapon could not be fired after swapping from the inventory screen has been reduced from two seconds to roughly one second. In addition, the size and intensity of the muzzle flash on the Perpetualis Auto Rifle have been reduced. The Dark Decider’s missing firing audio issue has been addressed too. Furthermore, the Trials Glaive Unexpected Resurgence has seen some adjustments. The Impulse Amplifier has been moved from the right trait column to the left, while Swashbuckler and Voltshot have been added to the right trait column.
The update also includes fixes for abilities. The Hunters who were losing their Suspending Slam after being revived will no longer face this issue.
Finally, the update tackles an issue concerning bounties and pursuits. Some players were previously unable to progress the Into the Depths pursuit due to the H.E.L.M. portal not appearing. This issue has now been rectified.
Here’s a look at the full patch notes from the official blog post:
- Fixed an issue where all players could hear all Crest pick-up sounds in the game mode Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose connection to the activity during the Boss encounter.
- Fixed an issue in which the Champ title was not counting for progress related to Guardian Ranks objectives.
- Fixed an issue in which the Rank 7 objective Centrifuse was not progressing when using the weapon in PvP.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Exotic armor focused at Rahool now has similar stats to dropped Exotic armor.
- Fixed an issue where the Exotic Warlock helm Cenotaph Mask didn´t have the correct description.
- The two second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen was reduced to ~1 second.
- Reduced the size and intensity of the muzzle flash on the Perpetualis Auto Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where Dark Decider did not have firing audio.
- Trials Glaive Unexpected Resurgence:
- Moved Impulse Amplifier from the right trait column to the left.
- Added Swashbuckler and Voltshot to the right trait column.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could lose their Suspending Slam after being revived.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to progress the Into the Depths pursuit due to the H.E.L.M. portal not appearing.