Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Detroit Tigers first baseman who became the 33rd (and most recent) player to join the 3,000-hit club on 4/23/2022: 2 wds. crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Detroit Tigers first baseman who became the 33rd (and most recent) player to join the 3,000-hit club on 4/23/2022: 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Detroit Tigers first baseman who became the 33rd (and most recent) player to join the 3,000-hit club on 4/23/2022: 2 wds.. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Detroit Tigers first baseman who became the 33rd (and most recent) player to join the 3,000-hit club on 4/23/2022: 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- MIGUELCABRERA (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DETROIT (noun)
- the largest city in Michigan and a major Great Lakes port; center of the United States automobile industry; located in southeastern Michigan on the Detroit river across from Windsor.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Feel under the weather Crossword Clue
- “Parks and Rec” character ___ Swanson Crossword Clue
- ___ as a bug in a rug Crossword Clue
- Get smaller, as the moon Crossword Clue
- Utterly nonsensical Crossword Clue
- 1950s-1960s singer ___ King Cole Crossword Clue
- ___ and rave Crossword Clue
- Harp-like instrument from ancient Greece Crossword Clue
- Mayonnaise container Crossword Clue
- German car with a round blue-and-white logo Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.