Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Disney cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a horse named Angus (2 wds.) crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Disney cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a horse named Angus (2 wds.) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Disney cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a horse named Angus (2 wds.). This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Disney cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a horse named Angus (2 wds.) crossword clue should be:
- PRINCESSMERIDA (14 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARTOON (noun)
- a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence.
- a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine.
- CARTOON (verb)
- draw cartoons of.
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability.
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities).
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Fish and ___ Crossword Clue
- Difficult to understand Crossword Clue
- Cushion, as a blow Crossword Clue
- Hydroelectric power source Crossword Clue
- Like court testimony Crossword Clue
- New staff member Crossword Clue
- Shortened word, for short Crossword Clue
- “Spoiler ___!” (“This will give away the ending!”) Crossword Clue
- Facts and figures Crossword Clue
- Must pay, as a debt (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.