We have the answer for Distribute, as duties amongst a group crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Distribute, as duties amongst a group Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Distribute, as duties amongst a group. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Distribute, as duties amongst a group crossword clue should be:
- ALLOT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISTRIBUTE (verb)
- distribute or disperse widely
- cause to be distributed
- ALLOT (verb)
- give out
- allow to have
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Mrs,” in Paris, for short Crossword Clue
- *Lame ___ (unsuccessful endeavor) Crossword Clue
- *___-eyed (extra observant) Crossword Clue
- Heat, as someone else’s emotions Crossword Clue
- Cardiology test: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Doctor’s ultrasound goo Crossword Clue
- Napoleon’s title, for short Crossword Clue
- Environment-lover’s prefix Crossword Clue
- Disney pirate’s grunt Crossword Clue
- Ewe’s beau Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.