We have the answer for Make an inquiry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Make an inquiry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Make an inquiry. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Make an inquiry crossword clue should be:
- ASK (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INQUIRY (noun)
- a systematic investigation of a matter of public interest
- a search for knowledge
- MAKE (verb)
- put in order or neaten
- eliminate urine
- MAKE (noun)
- the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- a recognizable kind
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- *Quit cold ___ (suddenly and abruptly) Crossword Clue
- *___ song (final performance before retirement) Crossword Clue
- Ewe’s beau Crossword Clue
- The “O” of ILO, briefly Crossword Clue
- Heat, as someone else’s emotions Crossword Clue
- Imitates a cat, say Crossword Clue
- Cat claw site Crossword Clue
- Great Wall of China’s continent Crossword Clue
- Chemist’s suffix with “benz” Crossword Clue
- Humor that aptly rhymes with “dry” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.