We have the answer for Doesn’t play crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Doesn’t play Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Doesn’t play. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Doesn’t play crossword clue should be:
- SITS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAY (verb)
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- PLAY (noun)
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Ingrediente del gelato Crossword Clue
- Like infields, regularly Crossword Clue
- MIA-to-JFK heading Crossword Clue
- Public furor Crossword Clue
- Be a front runner? Crossword Clue
- Supporter’s reply Crossword Clue
- Hang on Crossword Clue
- Where hidden meanings are found, and where both sets of four horizontal black squares in the puzzle are Crossword Clue
- Monitor setting Crossword Clue
- Priest who taught Samuel Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.