We have the answer for Dog-___ pages crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Dog-___ pages crossword clue answer below.
Dog-___ pages Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- S&L plans Crossword Clue
- Screen for the first PCs Crossword Clue
- Any show biz notable Crossword Clue
- Japanese assent Crossword Clue
- Nation near Fiji Crossword Clue
- Ape or monkey Crossword Clue
- Waterpik rival Crossword Clue
- Reddish-brown horse Crossword Clue
- Contraction used by Key Crossword Clue
- Thinks alike Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EARED (adjective)
- worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down
- having ears (or appendages resembling ears) or having ears of a specified kind; often used in combination
- DOG (noun)
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- DOG (verb)
- go after with the intent to catch
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.