We have the answer for Doily fabric crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Doily fabric Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Doily fabric. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Doily fabric crossword clue should be:
- LACE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOILY (noun)
- a small round piece of linen placed under a dish or bowl
- FABRIC (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- the underlying structure
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Pool player’s stick Crossword Clue
- Lacked, informally Crossword Clue
- Sitar master Shankar Crossword Clue
- Historic immigration island Crossword Clue
- ___-Tac-Toe Crossword Clue
- Maternity ward event Crossword Clue
- Adversary Crossword Clue
- Sight or smell Crossword Clue
- Scratches up Crossword Clue
- Points a finger at Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.