We have the answer for Dominican, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dominican, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dominican, e.g.. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dominican, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- FRIAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOMINICAN (noun)
- a Roman Catholic friar wearing the black mantle of the Dominican order
- a native or inhabitant of the Dominican Republic
- FRIAR (noun)
- a male member of a religious order that originally relied solely on alms
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Coin featuring King Vajiralongkorn’s likeness Crossword Clue
- Obsess (on) Crossword Clue
- Like entrants in some tournaments Crossword Clue
- Thanks from a Bologna-born resident of Sao Paulo? Crossword Clue
- More equitable Crossword Clue
- Día de ___ Brujas (Spanish Halloween) Crossword Clue
- ___ Gay (historic bomber) Crossword Clue
- Precursor of an alien occupation? Crossword Clue
- Chevy’s “Foul Play” co-star Crossword Clue
- Base of el sistema binario Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.