We have the answer for Sock set crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sock set Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sock set. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sock set crossword clue should be:
- PAIR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOCK (verb)
- hit hard
- SOCK (noun)
- a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast; used (e.g., at airports) to show the direction of the wind
- hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot; worn inside the shoe; reaches to between the ankle and the knee
- PAIR (noun)
- a set of two similar things considered as a unit
- two items of the same kind
- PAIR (verb)
- arrange in pairs
- form a pair or pairs
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Prepare for a Hail Mary Crossword Clue
- Away from port Crossword Clue
- Rickman of “Galaxy Quest” Crossword Clue
- Shaq’s fifth team Crossword Clue
- Judy’s daughter Crossword Clue
- One of Anne Rice’s “Mayfair Witches” Crossword Clue
- Here, in Le Havre Crossword Clue
- Make a lot Crossword Clue
- Precursor of an alien occupation? Crossword Clue
- With 65-Across, spot for ping pong in Yaoundé? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.