We have the answer for Double curve crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Double curve Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on June 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Booker T.s band Crossword Clue
- Chap in British slang Crossword Clue
- Pole e.g. Crossword Clue
- Requirements for some new jobs briefly Crossword Clue
- Bunch Crossword Clue
- Sacrosanct Crossword Clue
- Prefix with male or female Crossword Clue
- Official fuel of NASCAR Crossword Clue
- Middle of a valley? Crossword Clue
- Barely get wet? Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOUBLE (adjective)
- used of homologous chromosomes associated in pairs in synapsis
- consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- DOUBLE (noun)
- a stand-in for movie stars to perform dangerous stunts
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base
- DOUBLE (adverb)
- to double the degree
- DOUBLE (verb)
- make or do or perform again
- bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain
- CURVE (noun)
- the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- CURVE (verb)
- form a curl, curve, or kink
- turn sharply; change direction abruptly
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.