We have the answer for Downton Abbey countess played by Elizabeth McGovern crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Downton Abbey countess played by Elizabeth McGovern Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Downton Abbey countess played by Elizabeth McGovern. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Downton Abbey countess played by Elizabeth McGovern crossword clue should be:
- CORA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTESS (noun)
- female equivalent of a count or earl
- CORA (noun)
- (Greek mythology) daughter of Zeus and Demeter; made queen of the underworld by Pluto in ancient mythology; identified with Roman Proserpina
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Move past as a breakup Crossword Clue
- Reserve Crossword Clue
- Again and again in verse Crossword Clue
- Philistine Crossword Clue
- Like yeast Crossword Clue
- Cangkir literally Crossword Clue
- Jukebox musical whose first number is Nutbush City Limits Crossword Clue
- Element used in a 5-Down Crossword Clue
- Compete for in a way Crossword Clue
- IBMs e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.