We have the answer for Doughnut shop machines crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Doughnut shop machines Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Doughnut shop machines. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Doughnut shop machines crossword clue should be:
- ICERS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOUGHNUT (noun)
- a toroidal shape
- a small ring-shaped friedcake
- SHOP (noun)
- small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- SHOP (verb)
- shop around; not necessarily buying
- give away information about somebody
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Sound from protesters in Accra? Crossword Clue
- Foy of “The Crown” Crossword Clue
- White powder used in detergents Crossword Clue
- Wave off Crossword Clue
- Recklessly squander Crossword Clue
- Nobel-winning economist Robert Crossword Clue
- “The Open Window” author Crossword Clue
- Bacchanalian bash Crossword Clue
- Berth site Crossword Clue
- Horned ungulate in the Shanghai Zoo? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.