We have the answer for Prepare for a Hail Mary crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Prepare for a Hail Mary Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Prepare for a Hail Mary. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Prepare for a Hail Mary crossword clue should be:
- GOLONG (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PREPARE (verb)
- create by training and teaching
- make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- MARY (noun)
- the mother of Jesus; Christians refer to her as the Virgin Mary; she is especially honored by Roman Catholics
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- At an end Crossword Clue
- Speak silently Crossword Clue
- Judy’s daughter Crossword Clue
- Yen Crossword Clue
- Oscular activity Crossword Clue
- Hot dogs topped with chili, onions and mustard Crossword Clue
- “The Bartered Bride” composer Crossword Clue
- Away from port Crossword Clue
- Sock set Crossword Clue
- Grew weaker Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.