Roblox Dragon Soul is an experience created by the developers at NovaІy. If you want to get the best knowledge on how to do things in the experience, you will need to search the web for certain things. We’ll tell you where you can find the Dragon Soul Trello so you can learn everything you need to know about the game.
If you’re in need of some free stuff, you should consider heading to our Dragon Soul Codes page which contains all of the freebies that exist in the game. We update it as soon as possible, which means it will always have the codes you need to get useful stuff.
Dragon Soul Trello Link
If you’re looking for the Dragon Soul Trello here’s the link:
Just click that link and you will arrive at the Trello, which contains a variety of details on how the experience functions.
The Dragon Soul Trello contains details on the updates, guides, faq, miscellaneous, and some general info on the game. It’s a great way to get a lot of information at a glance. It is a bit simpler than a Wiki, because everything is on the same page and easily accessible!
Dragon Soul Discord Link
If you want to talk with the community of the game, just head to the official Discord server!
Dragon Soul FAQ
What are the Game Controls?
Here’s a look at all of the controls in the game from the Trello:
- Press M to open/close menu
- Redeem [ Can be used to redeem codes for benefits in-game ]
- Stats [ This can be used to manage your player’s statistics. ]
- Skills [ This can be used to equip/unequip different attacks including melee and ki attacks. ]
- Customize [ Can be used to go back to customization to customize your character. ]
- Press E to lock on to targets
- Locking on is extremely important for combat, always have it on before fighting. It will last until the opponent is defeated/dead. You can simply quit it by pressing E again.
- Click to punch
- Left Click for light punches and Right Click for a heavy punch.
- Hold C to charge up your KI
- Hold F to Block
- Blocking an attack on perfect time will do a perfect block granting a minor knockback to your opponent.
- Double Press Spacebar to Fly
- Hold Spacebar while being in air to Ascend and use CTRL (left-control) to Descend.
- Press V to shoot Ki blasts
- Useful for block breaking.
- Use Q to dodge
- Very Useful in PVP [ Teleports you behind your target when being hit or after knocking them back. ]
- Press Z to pose. (not in game yet.)
What is Trello?
Trello is a project management tool that allows people to write and edit cards that contain useful information. Roblox developers have used these quite often as a way to get important information about the experience to players of the game. Trello boards have a variety of uses and can be used for free, which makes them quite appealing to the Roblox crowd.
Does Dragon Soul have a Wiki?
No, Dragon Soul does not have a Wiki at the moment. It’s possible that one gets made in the future, but it seems unlikely as it is a relatively simple game and the Trello contains most of the information you need to know.
That’s all you’ll need to find the Trello and Discord for Dragon Soul. Be sure to head to the Roblox section of our website for more great information about games on the platform.