We have the answer for Many crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Many Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Many. This clue last appeared February 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Many crossword clue should be:
- ALOTOF (6 letters)
- ALOT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Art shop purchase NYT Crossword Clue
- Thought spot NYT Crossword Clue
- Brand of “old-fashioned” root beer NYT Crossword Clue
- Assert confidently NYT Crossword Clue
- Busy locale in December NYT Crossword Clue
- Heads or tails? NYT Crossword Clue
- Words at a pity party NYT Crossword Clue
- Trademarked refrigerant NYT Crossword Clue
- Open acknowledgment NYT Crossword Clue
- Holi powder NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.