We have the answer for Drought-damaged crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Drought-damaged Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Drought-damaged. This clue last appeared January 5, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Drought-damaged crossword clue should be:
- SERE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DAMAGED (adjective)
- being unjustly brought into disrepute
- harmed or injured or spoiled
- DROUGHT (noun)
- a prolonged shortage
- a shortage of rainfall
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Ghanaian writer __ Kwei Armah Crossword Clue
- Cereal with collectible boxes Crossword Clue
- 2000s teen drama that introduced Chrismukkah Crossword Clue
- Lightweight clog Crossword Clue
- Prefix with day or night Crossword Clue
- Fireplace stack Crossword Clue
- Brass instrument Crossword Clue
- Pseudocultural Crossword Clue
- 23andMe stuff Crossword Clue
- If __ Street Could Talk Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.