We have the answer for Story line crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Story line crossword clue answer below.
Story line Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Look at impolitely Crossword Clue
- Picasso, for a while Crossword Clue
- ‘Peace Garden State’ Crossword Clue
- Beanstalk boy Crossword Clue
- ’90s ‘Awesome!’ Crossword Clue
- ‘Welcome to’ sign abbr. Crossword Clue
- Wail of warning Crossword Clue
- Pass, as time Crossword Clue
- Hawaiian singer Crossword Clue
- Diva’s showpiece Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- PLOT (4 letters)
- ARC (3 letters)
- NEWSWIRE (8 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINE (noun)
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning
- a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface
- LINE (verb)
- make a mark or lines on a surface
- be in line with; form a line along
- PLOT (verb)
- make a plat of
- make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- PLOT (noun)
- a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.