We have the answer for Dry goods measure crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dry goods measure Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dry goods measure. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dry goods measure crossword clue should be:
- YARD (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEASURE (noun)
- a statute in draft before it becomes law
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- MEASURE (verb)
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
- express as a number or measure or quantity
- YARD (noun)
- a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Golf’s Norman Crossword Clue
- Luzon peninsula Crossword Clue
- Transmission ender (this is a very loose hint to solving the contest) Crossword Clue
- Brothels’ keepers Crossword Clue
- ___-pitch (softball variety) Crossword Clue
- Hitches Crossword Clue
- “The first step in the progress of a man or a nation,” per Oscar Wilde Crossword Clue
- Material for a crib Crossword Clue
- Cap’n’s underling Crossword Clue
- Banquet, e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.