We have the answer for Lake formed by Hoover Dam crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lake formed by Hoover Dam Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lake formed by Hoover Dam. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lake formed by Hoover Dam crossword clue should be:
- MEAD (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORMED (adjective)
- having or given a form or shape
- LAKE (noun)
- a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Reverse (another loose hint) Crossword Clue
- One of Nevada’s gambling cities Crossword Clue
- Material for a crib Crossword Clue
- Recipient of the red-carpet treatment Crossword Clue
- Crosswords with hidden features Crossword Clue
- “The first step in the progress of a man or a nation,” per Oscar Wilde Crossword Clue
- Paver’s gunk Crossword Clue
- Brothels’ keepers Crossword Clue
- Drop shots Crossword Clue
- Ranchero’s estate Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.