We have the answer for Duplicitous crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Duplicitous Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Duplicitous. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Duplicitous crossword clue should be:
- LYING (5 letters)
- SLY (3 letters)
- SNEAKY (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DUPLICITOUS (adjective)
- marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another
- SNEAKY (adjective)
- marked by deception
- marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Who’s above the law, reportedly Crossword Clue
- Pre-blizzard buy Crossword Clue
- Metal precioso Crossword Clue
- Backsplash choice Crossword Clue
- GE competitor Crossword Clue
- Apple of the Bengals Crossword Clue
- Premier League rival of Arsenal, familiarly Crossword Clue
- Spanish Steps setting Crossword Clue
- Pick 6 Crossword Clue
- Act 1 Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.