We have the answer for Jamaican tangelo crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Jamaican tangelo crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Jamaican tangelo Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on February 15, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword February 15, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Fat substitute NYT Crossword Clue
- Stylish dresser NYT Crossword Clue
- Plastic ___ Band NYT Crossword Clue
- Sat on a clothesline, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Not fixable, as an error NYT Crossword Clue
- Landlord-pays-broker, in rental lingo NYT Crossword Clue
- Was up NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ gun NYT Crossword Clue
- Results of some dating app matches NYT Crossword Clue
- “Windowpane” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAMAICAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Jamaica
- TANGELO (noun)
- large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin
- hybrid between grapefruit and mandarin orange; cultivated especially in Florida
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - February 15 2024
- LA Times Crossword - February 7 2024
- WSJ Crossword - November 25 2023
- NYT Crossword - October 29 2023
- Universal Crossword - April 10 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Jamaican tangelo crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.