We have the answer for Dutch Golden Age painter crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Dutch Golden Age painter crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Dutch Golden Age painter Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 2, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 2, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Rice and Curry NYT Crossword Clue
- Taunting cry NYT Crossword Clue
- Constantly posting pictures and news about one’s kids on social media NYT Crossword Clue
- Some Hollywood workers: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Statement of admiration after someone’s impressive feat NYT Crossword Clue
- One side of a chemistry scale NYT Crossword Clue
- Daughter of Catherine of Aragon NYT Crossword Clue
- Work in progress NYT Crossword Clue
- Fruit whose name is three-quarters vowels NYT Crossword Clue
- Spanish little ones NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HALS (noun)
- Dutch portrait and genre painter who endowed his portraits with vitality and humor (1580?-1666)
- PAINTER (noun)
- large American feline resembling a lion
- a line that is attached to the bow of a boat and used for tying up (as when docking or towing)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Dutch Golden Age painter crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.