We have the answer for E.M.T.'s apparatus, informally crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
E.M.T.’s apparatus, informally Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Pioneering computer NYT Crossword Clue
- Power ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Faith founded in Persia NYT Crossword Clue
- Vegan alternative to gelatin NYT Crossword Clue
- Nine-digit ID Crossword Clue
- Preparing to put earrings in an ogre? NYT Crossword Clue
- Hindu Festival of Colors Crossword Clue
- Toronto N.B.A. player NYT Crossword Clue
- Kapoor of “Slumdog Millionaire” NYT Crossword Clue
- You should know better! NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPARATUS (noun)
- equipment designed to serve a specific function
- (anatomy) a group of body parts that work together to perform a given function
- INFORMALLY (adverb)
- with the use of colloquial expressions
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.