We have the answer for Easily crumbled crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Easily crumbled crossword clue most recently seen in the WSJ Crossword.
Easily crumbled Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on November 24, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword November 24, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Planetarium view WSJ Crossword Clue
- Two-time NBA All-Star Randolph WSJ Crossword Clue
- Flower named from the French for “thought” WSJ Crossword Clue
- Full of playful energy WSJ Crossword Clue
- “R.U.R.” playwright WSJ Crossword Clue
- Is conciliatory WSJ Crossword Clue
- Spike on a peak WSJ Crossword Clue
- Name in the chips aisle WSJ Crossword Clue
- Perpetual WSJ Crossword Clue
- Where you might find monks WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- CRISP (5 letters)
- FRIABLE (7 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EASILY (adverb)
- with ease (`easy’ is sometimes used informally for `easily’)
- indicating high probability; in all likelihood
- FRIABLE (adjective)
- easily broken into small fragments or reduced to powder
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- WSJ Crossword - November 24 2023
- Newsday Crossword - May 19 2022
About the WSJ Crossword
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Easily crumbled crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.