We have the answer for Easily frightened sort crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Easily frightened sort Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Easily frightened sort. This clue last appeared March 5, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Easily frightened sort crossword clue should be:
- SCAREDYCAT (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRIGHTENED (adjective)
- made afraid
- thrown into a state of intense fear or desperation
- EASILY (adverb)
- with ease (`easy’ is sometimes used informally for `easily’)
- indicating high probability; in all likelihood
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Act theatrically NYT Crossword Clue
- Subjects of VH1’s “I Love the …” series NYT Crossword Clue
- Along NYT Crossword Clue
- Soup-serving dish NYT Crossword Clue
- Lab culture medium NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny bit of work NYT Crossword Clue
- Dine out NYT Crossword Clue
- Bareilles who sang “Love Song” NYT Crossword Clue
- “Du-u-u-ude!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Movie character who said “I love you” to 110-Across NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.