We have the answer for East of Eden brother based on Abel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
East of Eden brother based on Abel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for East of Eden brother based on Abel. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the East of Eden brother based on Abel crossword clue should be:
- ARON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROTHER (noun)
- a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- a male with the same parents as someone else
- EAST (noun)
- the countries of Asia
- the cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- EAST (adjective)
- situated in or facing or moving toward the east
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Lure into wrongdoing Crossword Clue
- Actor Kingsley NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of false modesty Crossword Clue
- Subsequent drafts Crossword Clue
- Cuts Crossword Clue
- Pretty thick Crossword Clue
- Make waves and a hint to this puzzles circles Crossword Clue
- Quote book abbr. Crossword Clue
- Diarist Nin Crossword Clue
- Bullfighters Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.