We have the answer for EB White’s mouse crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
EB White’s mouse Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for EB White’s mouse. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the EB White’s mouse crossword clue should be:
- STUART (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STUART (noun)
- United States painter best known for his portraits of George Washington (1755-1828)
- a member of the royal family that ruled Scotland and England
- WHITE (noun)
- a Caucasian
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
- WHITE (adjective)
- anemic looking from illness or emotion
- restricted to whites only
- WHITE (verb)
- turn white
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Margaret Thatcher title Crossword Clue
- Proximity Crossword Clue
- Arc-shaped letter Crossword Clue
- Part of IPA Crossword Clue
- Italian tower city Crossword Clue
- Decongestant target Crossword Clue
- Up again Crossword Clue
- Creature comfort? Crossword Clue
- Insurance giant with a duck mascot Crossword Clue
- Bothers a lot Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.