We have the answer for Economic conflict involving increasing tariffs between nations: 2 wds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Economic conflict involving increasing tariffs between nations: 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Economic conflict involving increasing tariffs between nations: 2 wds.. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Economic conflict involving increasing tariffs between nations: 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- TRADEWAR (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INCREASING (adjective)
- becoming greater or larger
- (music) increasing in tempo and/or volume
- ECONOMIC (adjective)
- using the minimum of time or resources necessary for effectiveness
- of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- “I’ve got a ___ to pick with you!” Crossword Clue
- What British people call an elevator Crossword Clue
- Freezing cold Crossword Clue
- Nickname of Argentinean soccer star Messi Crossword Clue
- Lakers small forward who won the NBA MVP for two straight seasons twice (2009 and 2010, 2012 and 2013): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- “Wowsers!” Crossword Clue
- Soldier who’s not at roll call: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Web page code: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Enjoy a cigarette Crossword Clue
- “When are you getting here?” response: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.