We have the answer for Egyptian peninsula crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Egyptian peninsula crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Egyptian peninsula Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- “I love everything you’ve done here” LA Times Crossword Clue
- Pedometer units LA Times Crossword Clue
- Carpentry tools LA Times Crossword Clue
- Flanged fasteners LA Times Crossword Clue
- Don LA Times Crossword Clue
- Musher’s conveyance LA Times Crossword Clue
- Occasion to carry an umbrella LA Times Crossword Clue
- Lambs that think they’re census takers? LA Times Crossword Clue
- Pt. of HDTV LA Times Crossword Clue
- Prepares at a state fair, perhaps LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINAI (noun)
- a mountain peak in the southern Sinai Peninsula (7,500 feet high); it is believed to be the peak on which Moses received the Ten Commandments
- a desert on the Sinai Peninsula in northeastern Egypt
- EGYPTIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt
- the ancient and now extinct language of Egypt under the Pharaohs; written records date back to 3000 BC
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - December 17 2023
- New Yorker Crossword - December 6 2023
- NYT Easy Mode Crossword - October 13 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 19 2023
- LA Times Crossword - March 19 2023
- Universal Crossword - January 11 2023
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Egyptian peninsula crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.