We have the answer for Ejections on the court? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ejections on the court? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ejections on the court?. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ejections on the court? crossword clue should be:
- DISBARMENTS (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURT (noun)
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- a room in which a lawcourt sits
- COURT (verb)
- seek someone’s favor
- make amorous advances towards
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- City of seven hills Crossword Clue
- Orgs. that plan some book fairs Crossword Clue
- Commuting choice Crossword Clue
- Hear again Crossword Clue
- Novelist Zora ___ Hurston Crossword Clue
- *Home of the Orioles Crossword Clue
- Out of patience Crossword Clue
- Edmonton pro Crossword Clue
- Daily grind NYT Crossword Clue
- Hawkins with a day named for her Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.