We have the answer for Oolong, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Oolong, e.g. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Canadian gas brand Crossword Clue
- Ltr. add-ons Crossword Clue
- Cobra’s warning Crossword Clue
- Biblical song Crossword Clue
- Combat sport briefly Crossword Clue
- Hit with an open hand Crossword Clue
- One over par in golf Crossword Clue
- Actress DeLaria Crossword Clue
- Public space in Londons West End Crossword Clue
- Survivor host Jeff NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OOLONG (noun)
- Chinese tea leaves that have been partially fermented before being dried
- TEA (noun)
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.