We have the answer for "Electric" fish crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for "Electric" fish crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
“Electric” fish Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Outdoes Crossword Clue
- Now, in a memo Crossword Clue
- Lawn growth Crossword Clue
- Income tax agcy. Crossword Clue
- Turned logs into boards Crossword Clue
- Fairy-tale porridge eater Crossword Clue
- Flowers-to-be Crossword Clue
- Italy’s capital Crossword Clue
- Flood protection items Crossword Clue
- __ Majesty (queen’s title) Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EEL (3 letters)
- EELS (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ELECTRIC (adjective)
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity
- affected by emotion as if by electricity; thrilling
- ELECTRIC (noun)
- a car that is powered by electricity
- FISH (noun)
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
- FISH (verb)
- seek indirectly
- catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Newsday Crossword - December 5 2023
- Newsday Crossword - June 12 2023
- Universal Crossword - February 3 2023
- Daily Themed Mini Crossword - January 22 2023
- Crossword Champ Daily - November 18 2022
- Newsday Crossword - November 14 2022
- Daily Themed Crossword - October 12 2022
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “Electric” fish crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.