We have the answer for Electronic device used for mathematical operations that’s mostly been replaced by smartphones crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Electronic device used for mathematical operations that’s mostly been replaced by smartphones Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Electronic device used for mathematical operations that’s mostly been replaced by smartphones. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Electronic device used for mathematical operations that’s mostly been replaced by smartphones crossword clue should be:
- CALCULATOR (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATHEMATICAL (adjective)
- relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers
- beyond question
- CALCULATOR (noun)
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations; can be mechanical or electronic
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Tic ___ (mint) Crossword Clue
- Opposite of positive, for short Crossword Clue
- ___ on the back (encouraging gesture) Crossword Clue
- Actress ___ Mendes of “2 Fast 2 Furious Crossword Clue
- Pen filler Crossword Clue
- ___ pressure (group influence) Crossword Clue
- ___ Mann, “The Simpsons” bus driver Crossword Clue
- ___ Beesly, “The Office” character Crossword Clue
- Like a person that shows no emotion (anagram of “coits”) Crossword Clue
- Lao Tzu’s philosophy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.