We have the answer for End of a fire ... and also the end of two cold months? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for End of a fire ... and also the end of two cold months? crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
End of a fire … and also the end of two cold months? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Striped Girl Scout cookie NYT Crossword Clue
- There are 24 in a day (abbr.) NYT Crossword Clue
- In 1992, this overtook Italian as the most popular salad dressing in the U.S. NYT Crossword Clue
- Shady, in modern lingo NYT Crossword Clue
- Planet orbiters NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 7 2023
- Take out of its packaging NYT Crossword Clue
- Segment of a movie NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EMBER (noun)
- a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
- FIRE (verb)
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- provide with fuel
- FIRE (noun)
- the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- feelings of great warmth and intensity
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the End of a fire … and also the end of two cold months? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.