We have the answer for In 1992, this overtook Italian as the most popular salad dressing in the U.S. crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for In 1992, this overtook Italian as the most popular salad dressing in the U.S. crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
In 1992, this overtook Italian as the most popular salad dressing in the U.S. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Take out of its packaging NYT Crossword Clue
- Segment of a movie NYT Crossword Clue
- Planet orbiters NYT Crossword Clue
- Striped Girl Scout cookie NYT Crossword Clue
- There are 24 in a day (abbr.) NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints December 7 2023
- Shady, in modern lingo NYT Crossword Clue
- End of a fire … and also the end of two cold months? NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRESSING (noun)
- making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure
- the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes
- RANCH (noun)
- farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle)
- RANCH (verb)
- manage or run a ranch
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the In 1992, this overtook Italian as the most popular salad dressing in the U.S. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.