We have the answer for Ends a vacation crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ends a vacation Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ends a vacation. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ends a vacation crossword clue should be:
- GOESHOME (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VACATION (noun)
- leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure
- the act of making something legally void
- VACATION (verb)
- spend or take a vacation
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Begins to believe NYT Crossword Clue
- Thigh muscle, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Sofia’s husband in “The Color Purple” NYT Crossword Clue
- In science fiction, suspended animation of a body at a very low temperature NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of office tray NYT Crossword Clue
- Some bonds, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Onetime Swedish exports NYT Crossword Clue
- Things a mysophobe is afraid of NYT Crossword Clue
- Quack grass and others NYT Crossword Clue
- Mined compound in the “Avatar” universe NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.