We have the answer for Enter a bear market crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Enter a bear market crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Enter a bear market Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 19, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 19, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Gets caught NYT Crossword Clue
- Fruit in the custard apple family NYT Crossword Clue
- Common factor NYT Crossword Clue
- Cupid’s counterpart NYT Crossword Clue
- Home to Dublin and Toledo NYT Crossword Clue
- Eases NYT Crossword Clue
- Landmark health legislation, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Research hors d’oeuvres online? NYT Crossword Clue
- Groove NYT Crossword Clue
- Open, as a drain NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARKET (noun)
- an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
- a marketplace where groceries are sold
- MARKET (verb)
- make commercial
- buy household supplies
- BEAR (verb)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- have on one’s person
- BEAR (noun)
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Enter a bear market crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.