We have the answer for Pound part crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pound part Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pound part. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pound part crossword clue should be:
- OUNCE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POUND (verb)
- move heavily or clumsily
- partition off into compartments
- POUND (noun)
- the basic unit of money in Cyprus; equal to 100 cents
- a symbol for a unit of currency (especially for the pound sterling in Great Britain)
- OUNCE (noun)
- a unit of weight equal to one sixteenth of a pound or 16 drams or 28.349 grams
- large feline of upland central Asia having long thick whitish fur
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Stops working Crossword Clue
- Small barrel Crossword Clue
- Dam builders Crossword Clue
- Psychoanalysis pioneer Crossword Clue
- Humorist David Crossword Clue
- Places NYT Crossword Clue
- River of France Crossword Clue
- Greek X Crossword Clue
- Sees socially Crossword Clue
- Game infractions Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.