We have the answer for Erie Canal mule crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Erie Canal mule crossword clue answer below.
Erie Canal mule Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Central Crossword Clue
- Top of the Head Crossword Clue
- Glob Crossword Clue
- “My Way” composer Paul Crossword Clue
- Ending for buck Crossword Clue
- Welles portrayal Crossword Clue
- Petty of “Tank Girl” Crossword Clue
- Away from WSW Crossword Clue
- Clap for the performers Crossword Clue
- Hybrid fruit Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANAL (noun)
- a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- (astronomy) an indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels; they are now believed to be an optical illusion
- CANAL (verb)
- provide (a city) with a canal
- ERIE (noun)
- the 4th largest of the Great Lakes; it is linked to the Hudson River by the New York State Barge Canal
- a member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Erie Canal mule crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.