We have the answer for Blunder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Blunder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Blunder. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Blunder crossword clue should be:
- ERROR (5 letters)
- ERR (3 letters)
- FLUB (4 letters)
- GAFFE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 27 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLUB (verb)
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- FLUB (noun)
- an embarrassing mistake
- GAFFE (noun)
- a socially awkward or tactless act
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- When Epifanía is celebrated Crossword Clue
- Meditative syllables Crossword Clue
- Tach fig. Crossword Clue
- Sharply hit ball Crossword Clue
- Site of Aussie academics Crossword Clue
- Dismissive utterance Crossword Clue
- Nancy Reagan presented him with the Ronald Reagan Freedom Award in 2000 Crossword Clue
- Exasperated utterance Crossword Clue
- Whipped cream servings Crossword Clue
- Kilauea output Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.