We have the answer for Ethereal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Ethereal crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Ethereal Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Song by Etta James Crossword Clue
- Lion’s home Crossword Clue
- Entreaty Crossword Clue
- Shaving mishap Crossword Clue
- Fudd of cartoons Crossword Clue
- Agra landmark Crossword Clue
- Coffee cups Crossword Clue
- Irish actor Stephen Crossword Clue
- Gorilla Crossword Clue
- “Star Wars” royal Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- AIRY (4 letters)
- AERY (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ETHEREAL (adjective)
- characterized by unusual lightness and delicacy
- of heaven or the spirit
- AIRY (adjective)
- not practical or realizable; speculative
- open to or abounding in fresh air
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 24 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - October 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 24 2023
- Crossword Champ Daily - October 21 2022
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 21 2024
- Crossword Champ Daily - February 21 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Ethereal crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.