We have the answer for Evening, in some ads crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Evening, in some ads Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Evening, in some ads. This clue last appeared August 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Evening, in some ads crossword clue should be:
- NITE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EVENING (noun)
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- a later concluding time period
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Cumbersome to carry Crossword Clue
- First son in the Bible Crossword Clue
- Poker-pot starters Crossword Clue
- One-liner, for example Crossword Clue
- ‘__ favor’ (please, to Ruiz) Crossword Clue
- Be evasive in answering Crossword Clue
- Degs. in finance Crossword Clue
- Lion’s cry Crossword Clue
- Headgear for queens and kings Crossword Clue
- Husbands of countesses Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.