We have the answer for Evening prayer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Evening prayer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Evening prayer. This clue last appeared August 8, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Evening prayer crossword clue should be:
- VESPER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 8 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VESPER (noun)
- a planet (usually Venus) seen at sunset in the western sky
- a late afternoon or evening worship service
- PRAYER (noun)
- earnest or urgent request
- someone who prays to God
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Disobey James Bond when making a martini NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Poupon mustard NYT Crossword Clue
- Not sinking NYT Crossword Clue
- Family member acquired by marrying NYT Crossword Clue
- One experiencing gaps in memory NYT Crossword Clue
- Greek goddess of the dawn NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. sponsoring school fund-raisers NYT Crossword Clue
- Choir platforms NYT Crossword Clue
- Barrel of explosive stuff, or a situation that’s ready to blow NYT Crossword Clue
- Refreshing summer beverage NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.